You are invited to a Glorified Girl's Night Out with romance authors!
If you don't win, it's well worth the money. Either way, come join me.
And, for two lucky people, I'm giving away tickets to the event.
On Saturday, June 2, I will be part of an annual romance readers event called "Arizona Dreamin" - a connecting of writers with readers. Tickets are only $35 and here's what you get:
· Meet 20 authors of various genres of romance.
· Choose 6 you find the most interesting for "Book Clubs" - 10 readers with 1 author in 30-minute sessions to ask them questions and talk about their books.
· Event Bookstore with discounted book pricing.
· Free Hospitality Suite with snacks and beverages.
· Massages for tips.
· Meet Jimmy Thomas, international book-cover model, and have your photo taken for a charitable donation.
· All-you-can-eat Buffet Dinner with me (and other romance authors!
· "Man of Our Dreams" cover model competition during dinner.
· Huge raffle baskets.
· FREE goody bags for everyone!
· Meet with two publishers to see if there is a book in you.
PLUS - You can add the Friday evening Wine Reception for just $5 (includes all of your snacks & beverages) if you send the money to firstname.lastname@example.org and put my name in the "message to seller" on PayPal.
Think that's awesome? There's even more!
Hotel suites include a hot breakfast and are only $79 a night when you mention "Arizona Dreamin." A suite with 2 double beds and a sleeper sofa can sleep 3 comfortably, and that brings the rate down to less than $27 per person per night (plus tax).
For more information, go to http://arizonadreamin.
I hope you'll come. I guarantee it will be fun!
Now for the giveaway. I have 2 tickets that I want to give away for absolutely free. Leave a comment telling me that you want to come and I will enter you into a random drawing to win 2 tickets to this awesome event. Yep, two! You can bring a friend!
Just leave a comment in the comments section of this blog. Drawing will be held Friday. Be sure to leave your email address in your comment. I will personally email the winner and tell you that you've won.