The winner of Day 23 of our Summer Treasure Hunt is Shirley Bahlmann. Congrats, Shirley!
Only a few more days left of our Summer Treasure hunt, so keep playing!
And...I've been tagged for the Crazy Eights game by Joyce DiPastena, author of "Loyalty's Web" who is not only a gifted author, but also a marketing guru. I have to say, though, that with my copywriting background, it almost causes bodily pain to do 8, instead of 3 or 5 or 7 but Crazy Fives just doesn't have the same ring to it.
So here we go, more than you ever wanted to know about me:
Eight Things I Look Forward To:
*My "free day" with regards to dieting
*Bedtime (or naptime, on the rare occasion that happens)and I mean that both for my children and for myself
*My husband's day off
*Book club meetings
*A free moment I can spend reading just for the pleasure of it and not necessarily to do research
*Dessert (see the first of this list)
*Date Night with my husband
*The next extended family gathering
Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
*Got up (that was a biggie)
*Made a half dozen important phone calls
*Went to work
*Networked
*Blogged (sorta)
*Wrote about 5 pages on my current Work in Progress
*Drove my daughter to and from work
*Made spaghetti with homemade meatballs
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
*Make the New York Times best-sellers list
*Hire a full-time housekeeper
*Quit my day job
*Spend more time with my husband and children
*Travel - especially to England
*Take ballroom dancing classes with my husband
*Work out with a personal trainer
*Travel back in time for a few months to see what Regency England was really all about
Eight Shows I Watch:
Um, I don't? I have a really hard time making myself sit down and watch TV without thinking about everything I should be doing instead. Once in a great while I used to watch stuff on the Discovery Channel; Man vs Wild, Animal Planet, Myth Busters
Some Old Favorites were: Quantum Leap, Star Trek, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.
Eight Friends I’m Tagging:
Erin Quinn
Kathryne Kennedy
Laurean Brooks
Amber Scott
Diane Gaston
Denysé Bridger
Um, I'll have to come back to this since I'll have to research this further...
No comments:
Post a Comment