Saturday, August 15, 2009

Follow Me and Win a Barnes & Noble Gift Card

To everyone who is a follower of my blog by August 31, I will hold a special drawing for a $20 Barnes & Noble gift card. (I chose B&N because they carry my book on their shelves.)

Rules:

1. Follow me
2. Leave a comment on one of my posts

That's it!!! Winners will be announced on Tuesday September 1st. Good luck!

9 comments:

Phoebe Jordan said...

Hey, Donna!

I'm now a follower of your blog and I very much look forward to finding out who will win the $20 B&N gift card.

*crossing fingers & toes in hopes of winning*

I'll be checking out your previous post to see how you run things around here. It's a nice blog.

Julie Moody said...

I'm following you now, too, Donna! But sorry ladies, I'm going to win the gift card!

Kristy said...

Hi Donna! Love your blog...(and the chance to win... :)

Pam P said...

Hi Donna, thanks for the contest. Just read about your book at Hope Chest Reviews, sounds good, and I am a regency fan.

Valerie Ipson said...

Thanks for offering the chance to win a gift card for books! That's awesome!

Valerie Ipson said...

I don't see your "Followers" listed on your blog. I think I have already done that, though.

Unknown said...

Hi, Donna!

I'm now a follower. You have some great posts and look forward to browsing around your blog more! I did comment on your The Writer's Imagination post.

Linda Cacaci said...

Hi, Donna,

I hope to win the contest. I am also looking forward to getting your book. It looks like a great read.

Linda Cacaci

Anonymous said...

I hope I win the $20 B&N gift certificate so I can buy your book! I love the background on your twitter site. (if this has come through twice, sorry).

bookcover slide show