I've been interviewed at The Hope Chest Reviews by the very gracious Julie Miles. Julie and I met at a booksigning at the Glendale Chocolate Affaire. She was so fun to talk to and she even took my picuture. A short time ago, she gave my Regency Romance, The Stranger She Married, 4 1/2 stars!!! If you stop by and leave a comment, you could win a copy of The Stranger She Married, a Golden Quill Finalist. http://www.thcreviews.com/cgi-bin/vts/interview_donna_hatch.html
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Interview with the Hope Chest Reviews
I've been interviewed at The Hope Chest Reviews by the very gracious Julie Miles. Julie and I met at a booksigning at the Glendale Chocolate Affaire. She was so fun to talk to and she even took my picuture. A short time ago, she gave my Regency Romance, The Stranger She Married, 4 1/2 stars!!! If you stop by and leave a comment, you could win a copy of The Stranger She Married, a Golden Quill Finalist. http://www.thcreviews.com/cgi-bin/vts/interview_donna_hatch.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment