Friday, April 16, 2010

Two new novels by Donna Hatdh


I have two new books this month!!!

The second book in my Regency series, The Guise of a Gentleman, has only gotten one review so far but it was 5 stars! the editor said it was "captivating from the start." (squeal!)
Ahem. The complete review is here.

You can get "The Guise of a Gentleman" at any Barnes & Noble, Borders, Amazon or directly from my publisher, The Wild Rose Press.


My fantasy, Queen in Exile, has also gotten a fantastic review from Amesbury Reads blogspot (I find the name ironic considering my Regency series ;-). Queen in Exile weaves a glorious tale of romance and mystery with an exiled princess, a dark hero, and magic. Princess Jeniah is strong-willed and kind and Kai, the Darborian knight, is the type of hero that every girl secretly wishes they could have--incredibly handsome, loyal to a fault, and one that will always protect you. Queen in Exile is a spellbinding read."

Queen in Exile, is available at any bookstore such as Borders, Barnes & Noble, CostCo and Deseret Book.

2 comments:

Suzanne Johnson said...

Pirates are such bad boys--but it was a brutal life. Just finished tons of research on the "gentleman pirate" Jean Lafitte, who's in my upcoming book as a major player. He started out in a bit part and ended up taking over the book--pirates are like that! I look forward to reading about Jared!

Donna Hatch said...

Hi Suzanne, I enjoyed reading about Jean Lafitte, too. All those bad boys had their own style, didn't they?
I hope you enjoy Jared's story as much as I enjoyed writing about it.

bookcover slide show