Friday, November 18, 2011

A glorified girl's night out with romance authors and gorgeous cover models

Come join the fun in the second annual Arizona Dreamin' Romance Readers Event June 2, 2012 in Chandler AZ. Yes, it's hot, but trust me, the event is hotter!
Come talk to me and meet other romance authors. This is a PRIME OPPORTUNITY to hang out with writers, learn about their writing process, have a fabulous dinner, and meet the gorgeous Jimmy Thomas, who has graced the covers of over 1000 books!
Book cover model Jimmy Thomas

Come enjoy great food, gorgeous eye candy, and lots of fun!

And to sweeten the deal, we are having a "Man of Our Dreams" competition during dinner at Arizona Dreamin'! FIVE handsome hunks will compete for the title. The contest winner will hang out in the hospitality suite all evening for the guests to meet. Pictures with the Man of Our Dreams and Jimmy Thomas  is worth the admission price alone!
Check out  Arizona Dreamin' Romance Readers Event Facebook page and read the exciting posts.
To find the schedule of events, go to the official Arizona Dreamin' Site
Tickets are only $35. Attendance is limited and space is already filling up quickly so get your tickets now.

Okay, I promised a giveaway, so here it is, and since this is such a fantastic deal, I'm going to make you work a little. 


First, if you haven't already, follow my blog and leave a comment in the comments section. If you're already a follower, tell me so, and you're still a candidate.

Second, "like" my author fan page on Facebook If you're already a fan, (YAY!) tell me so, and you're still a candidate.

Third, check out my books listed in the bookshelf page (look for the tab at the top of the page), tell me the name of one of my books and the name of the hero and heroine of that book.


For an extra chance to win, if you've read one of my books, tell me which one and why you liked it.


Two winners will be chosen. The first Monday, November 21, the second, Monday, December 5. Tell a friend--maybe you could go together.



4 comments:

Larsen said...

I follow you, I love you, I kinda worship the ground you walk on and every word you write. So am I in?? Because I WANNA win so badly, you haven't got a clue.

I am working on my book still, and have hit 40K+ words. This conference/girls night out would be IDEAL for me.

I am not sure I have you on facebook, but I am going to do that N.O.W.

And let's see. I have read The Guise of a Gentleman, The Stranger She Married and OWN Queen in Exile, having read it too.

I think you know where I stand on your books, but in case you're wondering, I LOVE them. I have recommended them to several of my friends, and I think you're incredibly talented. What more can I say, my friend?

Is there a way to enter more than once? {{HUGS}}

Gina

Donna Hatch said...

Gina, you are now the proud owner of a ticket to the awesome Arizona Dreamin' Romance Readers Event. Congratulations!!! Please email me at donnahatch 29 (at) gmail (dot) com so I can tell you how you can get your ticket.

Larsen said...

SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

Anne said...

I love all your books, even your short stories! My favorite was the Guise of a Gentleman. Jared was such an awesome character. I wish he were real!

I'd love to meet you in person and I'd be willing to drive up to see you at this event.

bookcover slide show