Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Book review of Illuminations of the Heart

Illuminations of the Heart Illuminations of the Heart by Joyce DiPastena


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This is one of the best books I've read all year. The hero was to die for! Strong, honorable to a fault, chivalrous, noble, passionate and deeply tortured, all contained in one drop-dead gorgeous man. The heroine was someone with whom I could identify and admire. The storyline kept my turning pages almost as fast as I could. Do not begin this story in the evening or you'll be up all night! Oh, and read the first in the series, Loyalty's Web. I will definately read this one over and over.

View all my reviews >>

1 comment:

Joyce DiPastena said...

Donna,

Thank you so much for posting this on your blog and on Goodreads! I'm so glad I didn't let you down with "Triston's story". :-)

bookcover slide show