Monday, August 31, 2009

Win a Barnes & Noble Gift Card

Today is that last day!!! Follow my blog, leave a comment, and I'll enter you into a drawing to win a $20 Barnes & Noble Gift Card. If you want additional chances to enter, follow me on Twitter, or friend me on Facebook or My Space.
Each follow gives you another chance to win. Don't forget to leave a comment and tell me where you've added me. And yes, I will check the winners to be sure you've really followed me all those places. Oh, and sorry, but I tried to put in the links, but kept getting some stupid error message about my closing tags. Any idea how to fix that? I'm under everything simply as donnahatch.
Good luck!

11 comments:

Beth Caudill said...

I added myself as a follower of your blog. I've been a friend on myspace and facebook. :)

I don't twitter...don't plan to start anytime soon. I can only do some much procrastination.

Good luck generating friends.

Unknown said...

Hi Donna,

I am following you on Twitter, Myspace, Facebook and now your blog.

Good luck to everyone!

Phoebe Jordan said...

I'm a follower of your blog, myspace, twitter and facebook. Can't wait to find out who the lucky winner is.

Karen Michelle Nutt said...

Already friends on myspace. Added you at Twitter and Facebook. :)

Well and of course your blog, too.

Good luck all!

Margaret said...

you showed up on my FB page and I had to enter in the blog address a couple of times. The first time it just took me to the blogger site - not your blog.
Margaret Turley

Mary Keith Keith Publications said...

following you on twitter, myspace, face book and your blog...I have your book...got to find the time to read it now..lol
Mary Keith
Keith Publications
Working on Wicked Ink Press and D' Ink Well e-book publishing sites...want to have them up and going by end of year.

LORETTA CANTON said...

Well, it just about over. I already am a follower.


lorettaC,
lbcanton@verizon.net

Amy Nichols said...

Donna, lovely site. I've added myself to Twitter and the blog.

Great idea. I may use it some day when I finally get published.

See ya on the Beau Monde loop.

Amy Nichols

Chantele Sedgwick said...

I'm a follower of your blog!!:) Not sure if I'm too late or not. If I am too late, congrats to the winner!

susansmoaks said...

follower on blog and on twitter

Kinsey said...

This was really a good chance to win a Barnes & Noble gift card. Just want to know the winner name.

bookcover slide show