Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Jury Duty

I've been chosen for jury duty and the trial is expected to last until November 5th, so I will be MIA until then. It's a very emotionally charged case that had me crying in my car for ten minutes before I left the parking garage. I think my heart is too tender for this sort of thing. I will be glad when this is all over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sympathize. I found jury duty here in Britain very stressful, though the stress was mostly self-inflicted. I felt a great weight of responsibility to fulfill my duties to the best of my ability. Good luck with it and I hope all goes well for you.

Valerie Ipson said...

Bless you. Hope all goes well. The up side is you can tap into these emotions later when you get back to your writing.

bookcover slide show