
I'm tired and stressed so I need to turn my thoughts away from this depressing trial for which I am a juror, and instead think about happier things. So I decided to have a poll. Being the un-techno geek that I am, I'm won't have a fancy system that has a list with the little circle-thingy that people check by clicking on it. Instead, just tell me in the comments section what kind of pie you like best for the holidays.
I like pecan, apple (especially warm with caramel drizzled over it and ice cream on top), all the berries (except cherry) and chocolate. I'm not crazy about the cream pies or the chiffon pies. I know, no class. My husband, as a rule, doesn't like pie at all -- something about the crust. He'll make an exception for banana cream, though. One of my boys loves pumpkin but I think that has more to do with the whipped cream he heaps upon it than the pumpkin pie itself. The rest of my children only like the chocolate variety.
What kind of pie do you like?
3 comments:
I simply must have pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving time. No whip cream.
Pie. Let it take you to your happy place.
(I like apple, pumpkin, and of course, chocolate. Anything chocolate. Just straight without whip cream is too much for me, though. I have to have cream--it somehow balances it out.)
PUMPKIN!
Post a Comment